The Nigerian Navy batch 36 Recruitment is what is on board right now after the completion of the previous recruitment. The Nigerian Navy recruitment is open to both male and female who met the nigerian navy recruitment requirements.
The Nigeria Navy online registration of NNBTS Batch 36 Recruitment Exercise will be open from Tuesday, 2 January, 2024 and will close on Friday, 2 February, 2024.
For our readers who have been inquiring about the availability of the Nigeria Navy Batch 36 Form, the answer is yes. The Nigerian Navy Batch 36 form is currently available for interested candidates to register.
If you were not successful in the previous recruitment or if this is your first time applying, we will guide you through the application process and provide information on the requirements needed to apply for the Nigeria Navy Batch 36.
For graduates interested in joining the Nigerian Navy, please note that the Nigeria Navy Batch 36 is not for graduates. Graduates can apply through the Direct Short Service (DSSC) Recruitment, which commenced on December 27, 2023, and will end on February 7, 2024. All interested applicants are advised to apply during this period before the portal is closed. If you are a graduate, you can follow the DSSC recruitment process to join the Nigerian Navy.
If you are interested in applying for the Nigerian Navy Short Service Course 29, you can refer to our post on the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service (DSSC) Recruitment 2024/2025 Course 29 and its requirements. Please note that this recruitment is specifically for graduates. Ensure you meet the specified requirements and follow the application process outlined in the post.
The Nigerian Navy recruitment generally comes out once in a year. So if you want to apply for any Nigerian Navy recruitment, you have to always check out our website or the Nigerian Navy portal. So now, let’s go down to the Nigeria Navy batch 36 recruitment requirements.
Nigerian Navy Batch 36 Recruitment Requirements 2024/2025
- All the Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen.
- Being a Computer literate will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 22 years for SSCE holders and 18 to 26 years for those with higher qualifications like Nurses, NCE, OND, drivers, etc
- All applicants must not be married.
- All candidates must present O’level certificate be it WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB. You must have Credit in English and Mathematics.
- All applicants must be medically, mentally and physically fit.
- Not be less than 1.65 meters for females candidates and 1.69 meters for the male respectively.
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past or convicted by the court of law.
- It is important to also note that the Nigeria Navy Batch 36 application is free and applicants are advised to apply once as multiple applications will be disqualified. Applicants are advised to read the instructions and requirements very well before going down to apply.
How To Apply For Nigerian Navy Batch 36 Recruitment
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the recruitment should visit the Nigeria Navy Batch 36 Portal www.joinnigeriannavy.com and fill in all the required information.
Please make sure that all the information you provided is correct before submitting your application as any mistake made can lead to automatic disqualification. So it’s advisable to always cross-check your application before submitting.
All the successful candidates after the application will be Shortlisted. You can still come back to our website and check on our post of the Nigerian Navy Shortlist PDF download.
Nigerian Navy Batch 36 Date
Some people has also been asking about the Nigeria Navy Batch 36 Recruitment date, The Nigerian Navy has made an official statement stating that the Nigerian Navy Batch 36 recruitment will start on Tuesday, 2 January, 2024 and close on Friday, 2 February, 2024.
Feel free to ask questions using the comment box below.