You can now easily reprint your JAMB Examination Slip online using your phone.
The JAMB examination slip contains essential information such as your biodata, examination details, and UTME subject combinations.
Reprinting the JAMB examination slip is crucial to determine your exam date and venue, serving as your gate pass at the examination venue.
By obtaining a printout of the examination slip, you will have access to details like the date, time, and center for your JAMB examination.
To reprint your JAMB examination venue, you will need either of the following information:
- JAMB Registration Number
- Phone/GSM Number
- Email Address used for JAMB Registration
The reprinting of the JAMB examination slip is free of charge. However, there is a printing fee of between one hundred and three hundred naira (₦100-₦300) when obtaining a printed copy at a cyber cafe.
This post contains the steps for you to reprint your JAMB examination slip.
Sure, I’d be happy to engage in a conversation! What topics or questions would you like to discuss or explore? Feel free to share your thoughts, and we can have a conversation from there.
JAMB UTME Examination Slip
|JAMB Examination Date
|Tuesday, 25th April – Tuesday, 2nd May 2023
|JAMB Slip Reprinting Date
|Friday 21st April 2023
|JAMB USSD Code
|*550191*NIN# or *660191*NIN#
|USSD Code Amount
|Fifty naira (₦50)
|Syllabus for all Subjects
|Life Changer by Khadija A. Jalli
|Reprint JAMB Exam Slip
|JAMB Exam Slip Reprint
|Official JAMB Portal
How to Reprint JAMB Examination Slip
Certainly, here are the steps to reprint your JAMB UTME examination slip online:
Time needed: 2 minutes
- Open Your Browser: Launch your Chrome or Safari browser on your phone or computer.
- Visit JAMB Examination Slip Portal: Enter https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/examslipprinting/printexaminationslip as your web address.
- Click on Print Examination Slip: Select the option to “Print Examination Slip.”
- View Details: Once selected, view your JAMB examination date, venue, and centre on the slip.
- Print the Slip: Print out your JAMB examination slip directly from the portal.
- Visit a Cyber Cafe: If necessary, go to a nearby cyber cafe to obtain a printed copy of your JAMB examination slip.
These steps should guide you through the process of reprinting your JAMB examination slip online efficiently.
Reprint JAMB Slip from JAMB Profile
Reprinting your JAMB examination slip directly from your JAMB profile is a reliable method. This approach often minimizes potential challenges associated with external links.
To proceed with this method, log in to your JAMB profile, locate the option for printing the examination slip, and follow the provided instructions for a seamless experience.
To reprint your JAMB examination slip, follow these steps:
- Visit the JAMB Portal: Go to JAMB’s official website at www.jamb.gov.ng.
- Log In: Click on “E-facility Login” and enter your JAMB registration number and password.
- Print Examination Slip: Once logged in, locate and click the “Print Examination Slip” tab to view and print your JAMB examination slip.
- Verify Details: Before printing, carefully check that all details are accurate and up-to-date. If you identify any errors, contact JAMB promptly to rectify them.
- Keep the Slip Secure: After printing, store the examination slip safely. It is essential to bring this slip with you on the day of the examination, as it serves as proof of your registration and contains vital information about the exam.
How to Reprint JAMB Slip without Email
Certainly, you can reprint your JAMB examination slip without using an email. You can use either your registration number or phone number for the process. Simply visit the official JAMB portal, input your registration number or phone number as required, and proceed to reprint your examination slip with the provided details.
To print your JAMB examination slip using the Chrome browser on your phone, follow these steps:
- Open Chrome Browser: Launch the Chrome browser on your phone.
- Visit JAMB Portal: Go to the JAMB Examination slip printing portal.
- Input Details: Enter your JAMB registration number or phone number in the provided field.
- Click Print Examination Slip: Click on the “Print Examination Slip” option.
- Review Information: View your JAMB exam date, centre, and venue on the displayed slip.
- Print Out: Head to a nearby cybercafe and print out the slip for your reference.
Ensure that you have a stable internet connection throughout the process for a seamless experience.
JAMB Exam Instructions
Here are important instructions for your JAMB examination:
- Preparation: Bring a copy of this slip and a pen (biro) to your JAMB examination venue.
- Submission: Submit the slip to the invigilator in charge of your examination centre upon arrival.
- Personal Record: Retain a copy of this slip for your records and reference.
- Biometric Verification: Biometric (thumbprint) is mandatory at the examination venue.
- Restricted Items: Avoid bringing bags, phones, and electronic devices as they are not allowed in the exam venue.
- Adherence to Schedule: Ensure you do not miss your batch to prevent forfeiture of your exam.
In conclusion, reprinting your JAMB examination slip is a straightforward process that can be accomplished on the JAMB portal.
To do this, candidates need to visit the JAMB portal and click on the “Print Examination Slip” link.
Subsequently, they should input their JAMB registration number or email address in the required column and click on “Print Examination Slip”.
The examination slip will encompass all the details of the candidate’s examination, including the examination centre and venue.
It is imperative for candidates to strictly adhere to their examination dates, venues, and centres as indicated on their examination slips. Failure to do so may lead to the cancellation of the candidate’s result.
JAMB Exam Instructions
JAMB (Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board) is responsible for conducting Nigeria’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Here are important guidelines for the JAMB exam:
- Registration: Ensure you have completed your registration and obtained your JAMB registration number before taking the exam.
- Examination Schedule: Check your exam date, time, and venue on your JAMB slip. The examination usually takes place between March and April each year.
- Valid ID: Bring a valid ID to the examination hall, such as your National ID card, driver’s license, international passport, or any other government-issued ID.
- Restricted Items: Do not bring any electronic devices, including mobile phones, calculators, and smartwatches. Avoid prohibited items like pencils, erasers, and rulers.
- Biometric Verification: Undergo biometric verification before entering the examination hall to confirm that you are the rightful owner of the JAMB registration number.
- Exam Duration: The JAMB examination lasts a maximum of 2 hours. Utilize your time wisely and avoid spending too much time on any one question.
- Exam Format: The JAMB examination consists of four subjects, including English Language, Mathematics, and two other subjects relevant to your chosen course of study.
- Exam Instructions: Carefully read and follow the instructions before starting the exam. This includes reading questions and options attentively and correctly filling out the answer sheet.
- Reporting Issues: If you encounter any issues during the exam, report them immediately to the invigilator or JAMB official.
- Result Checking: After the examination, check your result on the JAMB portal using your registration number.
JAMB Frequently Asked Questions
What is the JAMB exam?
The JAMB exam serves as an entrance examination for students seeking admission into Nigerian universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education. It is administered by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Who is eligible to write the JAMB exam?
Any student who has completed their secondary education and obtained a senior secondary school certificate (SSCE) or its equivalent is eligible to write the JAMB exam.
When is the JAMB exam conducted?
The JAMB exam is typically conducted once a year, usually between March and April.
How do I register for the JAMB exam?
To register for the JAMB exam, visit the JAMB website and create a profile. After creating your profile, you must provide your personal information, academic qualifications, and the subject combinations you wish to sit for. Additionally, you will be required to pay a registration fee.
What is the format of the JAMB exam?
The JAMB exam is a computer-based test (CBT) that consists of 180 multiple-choice questions. These questions are divided into four subjects: English Language, Mathematics, and two other subjects relevant to your intended course of study.
How is the JAMB exam scored?
Each question in the JAMB exam carries one mark, and candidates can score a maximum of 400. The JAMB score is calculated by dividing the total number of correct answers by the total number of questions and then multiplying by 100.
What is the JAMB cut off mark for admission into Nigerian universities?
The JAMB cut-off marks for admission into Nigerian universities are typically determined by the universities themselves.
When will the JAMB result be released?
The JAMB result is typically released within two weeks of the examination. However, the exact date of release may vary from year to year.
How can I check my JAMB result?
To check your JAMB result, please visit the JAMB result checking portal and enter your JAMB registration number, email address, and password.
What should I bring to the JAMB exam Center?
It is essential to bring your JAMB registration slip, a valid government-issued ID card, and any other materials specified by JAMB to the exam venue.
Best of luck as you prepare for your JAMB examination. I look forward to hearing positive news about your impressive JAMB score.
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need additional clarification. I’m here to help.