How To Make A Twitch Account on Mobile With phone Number-When discussing online video broadcasting, Twitch must be mentioned. While initially focused on the gaming community, the site has grown to include artists from various walks of life in recent years.
Read More: How To Create LinkedIn For Business
There were 6.13 billion hours of content consumed on the platform in Q1 2022, up from 5.7 billion in Q4 2021. The Twitch mobile app has 73% of daily active users compared to other user-created live streaming apps.
If you own an Android or iOS smartphone, you can create an account, too, though the process is a little more involved. You can sign up for Twitch on your mobile device by downloading the app from the app store officially supported by your device.
When you first launch the app, it will ask you to create an account. If you already have a Twitch account, you can use that instead.
This post provides information about Twitch account creation, read on to find out more.
Why You Should Create A Twitch Account
You don’t need an account or to pay anything to use Twitch, but there are some features you can only access if you create one which includes:
1. Live Streaming:
you can only undertake live streaming on the site and all that entails after first creating a Twitch account.
2. Building an Audience on Twitch, attracting users, making videos, etc.
In the wake of streamers: If you have a Twitch account, you can support your favorite streamers by being a part of their growing audience.
3. Talking while watching stream
Only users with a Twitch account have access to this feature. The same applies to certain streamers who restrict chat participation to paying customers.
4. Adding channels to a subscription
You can only subscribe to a streamer’s channel and participate in subscriber-only events like contests and parties if you have a Twitch account.
5. You Get Instant Notifications
In addition to preventing you from losing access to your account, your email address is used to notify you when the streamers you’ve subscribed to become live.
Create Your Own Twitch Account
Creating an account on Twitch is the best way to get started and gain access to more features. A Twitch account is required before you can stream or watch other users’ streams.
Create A Twitch Account With A Desktop
A Twitch account can be created on a computer. Let’s have a look at how each approach works. The steps to signing up for a Twitch account on a desktop computer are as follows.
- Launch your desktop browser.
- Check out the Twitch stream.
- To join, please use the “Sign Up” link.
- Enter your desired username and password on the “Sign Up” window, then select “Next Step.”
- After entering your number, proceed by clicking “Next Step.” As an alternative to a phone number, you can use email.
- Just enter your birthday and hit the “Join” button to join.
- To finish creating your Twitch account, you must accept their community guidelines.
Creating A Twitch Account With A Mobile Phone
Follow these steps to create a twitch account with your mobile phone:
- Sign up for Twitch and access your account from anywhere with the mobile app.
- Get the Twitch app for your mobile device.
- Run the setup file for the software you downloaded.
- After the app has been downloaded and opened, click the “Sign Up” option.
- Enter your phone number or opt to be contacted through email on the “Sign Up” page.
- Specify your contact information, such as a phone number or email address.
- Last but not least, click the “Sign Up” link.
- Check your email or phone number and respond if required. You can further fortify your account security and reduce the risk of illegal access by turning on two-factor authentication.
With so many kinds of channels to choose from, it’s impossible not to have a good time on Twitch. A Twitch account can be created from any computer or mobile device.
Download the Twitch app to sign up on the go with your mobile device. Your Twitch account will be created after you fill out the required information and verify it as specified in this post