AOL Mail Registration Login | AOL Mail Login-www.AOL.com–AOL Mail is a free email service from AOL that lets you set up an email account and an online address book with 250 GB of storage.
AOL Mail also has a number of valuable features, like a built-in task list that you can share with other users and the ability to send spam and phishing emails to your trash automatically.
On top of that, if you have an AOL Mail account, you can send emails with up to 25 MG of files.
With an AOL Mail account, you can also use the AOL app and several other services, such as Assist by AOL, Data Secure by AOL, AOL Desktop, and more. The site also has an AOL live chat for users to talk to each other.
This post would explain all you need to know about AOL mail service, how to set up and other valuable resources about the mail service.
How To Setup AOL Mail Account
Step 1: Open a browser to make an AOL Mail account
Open a computer browser like Chrome or Safari and go to AOL.com.
Step 2: Hit “Login.”
From here, click “Login/Join” at the top right of the page.
Step 3: Click “Sign up for an account.”
Now you’re on the page where you sign in. Click “Sign up for an account.”
Step 4: Fill out the form to sign up.
This will take you to the sign-up form for AOL mail. You must enter your first name, last name, email address, etc., and click “Continue” when done.
Step Five: Check your email
Last but not least, a confirmation email will be sent to the address you gave on the previous page. To check your email, click the “Verify” link. You’re finished. Have fun emailing!
You can always go to AOL Mail Help for more help if you need it.
Need more? Now that you’ve set up your AOL Mail account, you might want to set up other helpful tools. One I can think of is reminders.
Even though AOL doesn’t let you set reminders to send or follow up, you can get around this by using other email programs (through IMAP) to do the work.
How To Set up Alerts on Your AOL Mail Account
Step 1: Download Mailspring
Mailspring is a free, easy-to-use app that lets you check your email, set alerts, add read receipts, and do many other useful things. Head here to get the file.
Step 2: Go to your AOL Mail account and sign in.
Go to AOL.com and click “Login.” If you need help, look at the steps above.
Step 3: Start Mailspring
Open Mailspring, go to the email setup screen and choose IMAP/SMTP. Then, enter the link settings for your AOL Mail account, which you can find here.
When you’re done, press “Continue.” This will let you use Mailspring to get to your emails, which may take a few minutes to load.
Step 4: Set up emails to tell you things.
To set a reminder in Mailspring, click the Reminder icon (it looks like a bell) and choose when you’d like to be informed about the thread if you don’t hear back.
You can choose from 3 hours to a month or set your own date and time. Now, a note will be set up when you send the email.
How To sign up for AOL without a phone Number
Go to Aol.com and click on the picture of a guy with the words “Login/Join” next to it.
Next, you can choose between a regular or a sign-up through Yahoo or Google if you already have an account with either of these services.
- Click “Create an account.“
- Then, fill out the form: ola perNcTpauNR
- Type in your first and last name, make a login and password for your email address, type in your phone number, and type in your date of birth.
- After you’ve filled out all the lines, press the “Continue” button.
- You should now double-check your cell number. Click on “Text me a verification code” to do this.
- You’ll get an SMS with a code, which you’ll need to put in the form and click “Verify” on.
So, you have successfully signed up for a mailbox and a personal account on this service, which are the same thing. Now you can use all of their features and perks to the fullest.
But there is still one question: “Can you sign up for AOL mail without a phone number?” Sure, you can use virtual numbers to sign up if you want to hide your personal contact information or just need a lot of computer addresses.
How To get the AOL Mail app for Android or iOS.
The AOL Mail mobile app makes it easy to stay in touch with people. By getting the AOL Mail app for your Android phone or iPhone/iPad, you can quickly check your email, get alerts for breaking news, today’s top stories, trending videos, handle your AOL contacts, and more.
To get the AOL Mail app for Android, open Google Play Store, look for it, and download it with one click.
You can look for and download the AOL Mail app for your iPhone or iPad by going to the App Store.
How To Get The AOL Mail App for Windows PC
You can also get AOL Desktop for Windows if you want to use AOL Mail on your machine. AOL Desktop Gold is the name of the item.
Windows 7 or a later version is needed. 512 MB of room available. 1 GB memory.
- You can visit https://discover.aol.com/products-and-services/aol-mail.
- Under Software & Downloads, click AOL Desktop for Windows to get your PC’s sample version of AOL Desktop Gold.
- After downloading, click the Install_AOL_Desktop.exe file and follow the steps to install the AOL app on your Windows PC.
- Sign in to your AOL account and go to My Services | Subscriptions if you have an AOL Desktop Gold plan. If you click “Get Started” under “AOL Desktop Gold,” the AOL app will be downloaded right away.
- On the other hand, if you are a member of the AOL Advantage Plan, you get AOL Desktop Gold for free. Sign in to your MyBenefits page and look under “All Products” to find AOL Desktop Gold. Click “Download Now” to immediately get the AOL app on your PC.
In this post, you learned how to sign in or sign up for AOL Mail, how to download the AOL Mail app for PC and mobile, how to add AOL Mail to Windows Mail, and more. We hope this free email service works well for you.