How to Pay Prime Video with Mpesa? Paying for Amazon Prime Video with Mpesa online is a simple process. In this article, we’ll teach you how you can successfully pay Prime Video using your Mpesa Account in Kenya. If you get value from this tutorial, please don’t hesitate to share this post and join our Newsletter.
Mpesa is one of the African leading payment gateway that’s popular in Kenya. The payment service bank allows allows global and domestic merchants to collect payment from their customers.
However, using Mpesa to pay for Prime Video can be done seamlessly with the help of Safaricom Explore that’s enabling M-Pesa Wallets on Amazon website’s checkout page. You can learn more about this development here.
As earlier cited, we’ll cover everything about how to pay for Prime Video with Mpesa in Kenya. But before we delve straight in, let’s take a look at Prime Video price in Kenya.
How much is Prime Video in Kenya
The Amazon Prime Video subscription in Kenya cost KES 560.00 Per Month in 2023. Meanwhile, new subscribers will get a 7-day free trial on signing up for the first time.
However, the Prime Video Subscription can be done through credit card, debit card, MasterCard, Visa Card, prepaid card, dollar virtual card and Mpesa. Proceed to the next section to learn how to pay Prime Video in Kenya with M-PESA.
- How to Pay for Netflix Subscription in Namibia
- How to stream Hollywood Netflix in Namibia
- Best Nollywood Movies to stream on Netflix
How to Pay Prime Video with M-pesa
You can pay Prime Video Subscription Monthly in the checkout page using M-pesa Globalpay. That’s Mpesa app isn’t necessary, and it can be done online on the Prime Video website. Here’s how:
- Login to your Prime Video account.
- Navigate to Pricing & Plans
- Choose your preferred plan. Then, you’ll be redirected to payment page.
- Scroll down to select M-pesa Globalpay as your payment option.
- From the page, you’ll be redirected to M-pesa login portal where you’ll be required to confirm your identity.
- Login your Mpesa account using your username and password.
- Now, confirm the amount (KES 560) and tap PAY.
- Once the payment is success, you’ll be returned to your Prime Video Dashboard and all the exclusive contents will be automatically unlocked.
In conclusion, that’s just the simple step by step guide to pay for Prime Video Subscription in Kenya using Mpesa Account. However, if you get value from this article, please share and join our Newsletter. Happy Streaming!
FAQs How to Pay Prime Video with Mpesa
How can I login Prime Video in Kenya?
To log in to Prime Video in Kenya, go to the Prime Video website and click on the “Sign in” button in the top right corner. Enter your Amazon email address and password, and then click on the “Sign in” button again.
What is the current Prime Video Payment Update?
There is no current update on the price of Prime Video in Kenya. The current price is KES 560.00 per month. However, Amazon has been known to offer introductory pricing and discounts for new subscribers, so it is possible that there may be a price change in the future. If you are a current Prime Video subscriber in Kenya, you can check your Account & Settings page to see if there are any updates to your subscription price. You will also receive an email notification if there is any change to your subscription price.