Npower Portal Login 2023:
NASIMS.GOV.NG: Npower Portal Login, Profile Update, Deployment [Get Started] – The Federal Government of Nigeria is poised to recruit 1 million young Nigerian graduates and non-graduates into the Npower program – the Npower Batch C recruitment. If you are interested in the social investment program, this is another opportunity for you to participate. Participation requires online registration for the scheme.
If you have already registered for the scheme, this page will guide you through the steps to log in, reset your password, update your records, perform your biometric verification, and address any other related queries concerning the Npower 2023 recruitment exercise.
Useful Tip: Shortlisted candidates for the 2023 Npower Batch C are encouraged to check the NASIMS portal via nasims.gov.ng regularly for useful updates. New entrants can also anticipate new Npower registration through the npower.fmhds.gov.ng portal.
How to Log in to Npower Portal | NASIMS Portal Login 2023
Npower Login Portal NASIMS.gov.ng, Password Reset, and Contact Number
New Users (For first-time login):
For first-time users, visit nasims.gov.ng and follow the procedures below to recover your password:
- Click on login.
- Use the “Forgot Password” option.
- Enter your N-POWER application email.
- Click on “Send Link.”
- Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
The procedure above is also useful for returning users who may have lost or forgotten their passwords.
You are a returning user if you have already recovered your account and taken the Npower Batch C test. To check if you have been shortlisted for the biometric screening, simply log in using your “Email” or “Application ID” and Password, click on the “Verification” tab, and follow the instructions on nasims.gov.ng to do your biometric verification.
- You won’t be able to log in if you didn’t provide the correct email address you used during your NPower Batch C registration.
- If you get a response like “Account Not Found” on the NASIMS Login Portal, it means you weren’t shortlisted or the email address you entered was not associated with the one you used during your NPower application.
How to Contact Npower Support
If you are having issues logging in to the Npower portal nasims.gov.ng, use the contact options provided below to reach the technical support team:
- Npower Contact Email: Officially NASIMS has provided the email address [email protected] to be used for all queries and inquiries.
- Npower Contact Number: The following phone numbers 018885011, 08176551162 are also provided for urgent support.
For further information on Npower Batch C test and onboarding, you can refer to our Previous Post On Npower Batch C for other useful tips.